Founded in 1974, Giumarra Trucking is a vital component of the Giumarra operations. Just a few blocks from Giumarra's Los Angeles distribution center, the trucking division delivers fresh produce in a timely manner to destinations throughout the country. The division offers full third party logistics (3PL) and delivered sales, as well as both FTL and LTL services.
926 S. Stanford Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Food safety is of the utmost importance at Giumarra, and we have a dedicated food safety department comprised of experts in the field. Giumarra Food Safety works with our growers and customers by providing the services and education necessary to ensure safe, healthy products enter the market. This includes:
- Developing and implementing grower food safety programs that are both economical and effective.
- Traceback and Recall.
- Responding to customer inquiries and requirements.
- Food safety, phytosanitary, and regulatory issues management.
- Active involvement with industry research groups.
Vice President Food Safety
The Giumarra Companies has a team dedicated to providing growers and customers with the marketing services and expertise they require, including:
- Developing the Nature's Partner brand - a partnership between the land, our growers, our customers, and our people.
- Business managers visit customers, translate their needs to growers, and execute customized promotions.
- Category management experts provide fact-based recommendations on pricing, promotion, and product mix that drive sales and deliver profit.
Senior Vice President
Giumarra's Quality Control & Quality Assurance teams are dedicated to providing the customer with the quality they require. Product is inspected upon arrival from the shipper or field and again before it is shipped to the customer. Reports and images are e-mailed or posted to our website and may be viewed in real time by both our growers and our customers.
Director of Quality Control